Hello Rockford Families!
In a time where we barely leave the house, we would like to invite you to take a step outside your front door. Bring your family. This is the time to capture that family photo with your graduate /student/family and create a memory unique to the situation we are currently living in. Below are the details to sign up for what we call “Porch Pictures”.
(Proceeds will be put toward gifts for the Rockford Senior Class of 2020)
Here is how it works:
- Sign up with the form below and submit payment ($20)
- Deadline to register is Wednesday, May 13th or when available spots are sold out.
- Once registration is closed, Porch Picture Sessions will be scheduled and you will be notified of the date and time of your session.
(Sun, May 17, times TBD, Mon, May 18, 4-7 pm, Wed. May 20th, 4-7 pm, & Thurs. May 21st between 4-7 pm)
- Be outside and ready 10 minutes before your scheduled time. (Unfortunately, due to the timing and the volume of stops we are not able to wait if families are not ready)
- The photographer (Maris Ehlers) will pull up to your home, and give direction for placement (of course keeping her distance)
- Maris will take 2 photos. (One of the family, one of your senior alone or with their Rockford Graduate sign)
- Photos will be available within the week and distributed via an online link to the email included in your registration.
**If your senior has their cap and gown, they are welcome to wear it. We cannot make any guarantees that they will have them prior to your porch picture session.**
**Please note, if you are more than 5 miles out of Rockford/Greenfield, your session will be scheduled in Rockford at a predetermined location**
Hope to see you in front of your house!